Call Jarrod via phone or e-mail.
Jarrod Hix provides full service, customized, advisory based, total wealth management for each client. His mission is to be his clients’ Financial Head Coach – to provide every client with targeted, comprehensive financial advice and portfolio management, delivered with the highest level of personal service and professional integrity. Jarrod has over 15 years’ experience locally working with high-net-worth clients, business owners and individual investors.
A graduate of the Mays Business School at Texas A&M University, Jarrod earned his Finance degree in 2003. He remained in College Station and became a Financial Consultant with a full service investment firm. Staying with the company through two separate mergers for a total of 16 years, Jarrod joined Element Retirement & Investment Consultants in College Station in 2016.
Jarrod is very active in the community, volunteering for the Rotary Club of Aggieland and the Bryan/College Station Chamber of Commerce in various capacities. He, his wife Ann, and their two girls are members of Central Baptist Church in College Station.
Groups and Associations
- Rotary Club of Aggieland
- Club Secretary and Treasurer
- Club President (2016-17, 2011-12, 2007-08)
- Rotary District 5910 (Past District Conference Chair)
- Bryan/College Station Chamber of Commerce
- Past Executive Board of Director – Membership
- Past Chairman – Chamber Ambassadors (2008-09)
- Past Chairman – Leadership Brazos Alumni Association (2007-08)
Honors and Awards
- Rotary 5910 District Roll of Fame – 2014
- Rotary District 5910 Conference Chairman 2013-2014
- Leadership Brazos Alumni Association 2008-09 Outstanding Alumni Award
- Rotary Club of Aggieland 2008-09 Rotarian of the Year
- Bryan/College Station Chamber of Commerce 2008 Ambassador of the Year
- Bryan/College Station Chamber of Commerce 2007 Volunteer of the Year
- 2006-08 Captain – B/CS Chamber of Commerce Ambassador Captain
- Co-Coordinator – Leadership Brazos – 2005 – 2008
- Leadership Brazos Graduate – 2004-2005