As a fee-only Registered Investment Advisor, Eric helps families create peace of mind by establishing and implementing wealth plans and investments in a highly personalized and unparalleled way. Over the last two decades, during some of the most trying periods in the financial markets, Eric has worked with a number of affluent and high net worth clients to ensure that their portfolios were positioned to weather those, and future, storms.
Eric holds the Certified Trust and Fiduciary Advisor (CTFA) designation which places an emphasis on not just financial planning, but also on trust and estate planning, giving Eric a solid foundation in fiduciary services. This positions him to offer not only objective and independent information, but also education, advice, and advocacy on behalf of his clients.
A graduate of Texas A&M University, Class of 1993, Eric has degrees in both Finance and Management. While in college, Eric was a member of the Corps of Cadets, served as a Student Body Senator, and was Treasurer of the Business Student Council. After graduation, Eric remained in College Station and worked for two large firms in the financial services industry. In 2011, Eric opened Element Retirement & Investment Consultants in College Station.
Eric continues to be active in the community and enjoys scuba diving, woodworking, and hunting. He and his wife Joey have 4 adult children.
- Texas A&M Class of 1993 Class Agent
- Corps of Cadets Association Advisory Council
- College Station ISD District Education Improvement Council
- State Bar of Texas Chief Disciplinary Counsel Grievance Committee
- Steve Cooke Scottish Rite Club (Treasurer)
- Brazos County A&M Club (past President)
- College Station Noon Lions Club (past District Treasurer)
- B/CS Chamber of Commerce (past Treasurer and Executive Committee Member; Junior Leadership Brazos volunteer)
- Leadership Brazos Alumni Association (past Chairman)
- OPAS Encore (past President)
- Aggieland Scuba Dive Club (past Treasurer)
- Texas A&M Corps of Cadets Association (Hollingsworth Society)
- Texas A&M 12th Man Foundation Champions Council
- Texas A&M Chancellor’s Century Council
- A&M United Methodist Church (Stephen Minister)
Honors and Awards
- College Station Noon Lions Hall of Fame Honoree, 2020
- College Station Noon Lions Club: Freddie Wolters Fellow
- Lions International Foundation: Melvin Jones Fellow, Jack Wiech Fellow
- B/CS Chamber of Commerce: Volunteer of the Year, 2004
- Leadership Brazos Alumni Association: Outstanding Alumni Award, 2007
- Leadership Brazos: graduate, 1996-1997
- St. Joseph Partners in Leadership: graduate, 2007
- College Station Citizen’s University: graduate, 2009